SDD has developed a proprietary line of optical filters, suitable for use with LED light sources for stimulation and detection
of FLUORESCENCE. These filters fall into two categories: The first variety ("EXCITERs") has been engineered to maximize
the number of transmitted photons emitted by an LED of a given color, which fall within the excitation band of a
given fluorescent label (e.g. FAM, HEX, ROX, Cy5), while minimizing the number of transmitted photons which fall
within the emission band of that fluorescent label. This variety includes products SDD-EXC-Blue-FAM (for use with
blue leds and FAM fluorescence); SDD-EXC-Yellow-ROX (for use with yellow leds and ROX fluorescence); and
SDD-EXC2-GreenRed-HEX-Cy5 (for use with EITHER green leds and HEX fluorescence OR red leds and Cy5 fluorescence).
The second variety ("EMITTERs") is designed to maximize the number of transmitted photons emitted by a given
fluorescent label (e.g. FAM, HEX, ROX, Cy5), while minimizing the number of transmitted photons which fall within
the excitation band of that fluorescent label. This variety includes products SDD-EMT-BlueYellow-FAM-ROX (for use
with EITHER FAM OR ROX fluorescent emission), and SDD-EMT-GreenRed-HEX-Cy5 (for use with EITHER HEX OR Cy5
fluorescent emission). Note that ALL filters (EXCITERs and EMITTERs) have an anti-reflection coating on one surface.

 

The EXCITERs are sold in sets of eight, since a typical fluorescent analysis device requires eight of each of the 3 types:
Part Numbers and Dimensions:
SDD-EXC-Blue-FAM; 2.0 mm thick, 4.9 mm high, and 3.85 mm wide (tolerances of +/- 0.1 mm)
SDD-EXC-Yellow-ROX; 2.0 mm thick, 4.9 mm high, and 3.85 mm wide (tolerances of +/- 0.1 mm)
SDD-EXC2-GreenRed-HEX-Cy5; 2.0 mm thick, 4.9 mm high, 7.85 mm wide (tolerances +/- 0.1 mm)

The EMITTERs are sold individually, since a typical fluorescent analysis device only requires one of each of the 2 types:
Part Numbers and Dimensions:
SDD-EMT-BlueYellow-FAM-ROX; 2.0 mm thick, 6.3 mm high, and 8.0 mm wide (tolerances of +/- 0.1 mm)
SDD-EMT-GreenRed-HEX-Cy5; 2.0 mm thick , 6.3 mm high , and 8.0 mm wide (tolerances of +/- 0.1 mm)

 

Pricing for a COMPLETE set of :
8 SDD-EXC-Blue-FAM AND 8 SDD-EXC-Yellow-ROX AND 8 SDD-EXC2-GreenRed-HEX-Cy5
AND 1 SDD-EMT-BlueYellow-FAM-ROX AND 1 SDD-EMT-GreenRed-HEX-Cy5
( NOTE: This COMPLETE set contains ALL the EXCITER and EMITTER filters required for a single instrument)

Quantity           Price per ONE COMPLETE SET

1 to 99             $297.35                                         
100 plus            $198.85                                         

 

NOTES:
Terms are 40% with Order , and the remaining 60% (plus shipping and handling charges) net 30 days after receipt.

Note that all filters of a given part number will be attached by a special wax to glass "carrier" plates.
This serves to both segregate the five different filter types , as well as protecting them during shipping.
SDD will provide instructions on removing filters from this glass "backing" , and cleaning them prior to use.

Delivery is approximately 30 days after receipt of order and 40% advance payment.

For more information contact:

Dr. Arthur H. Rogers
Tel: 540-434-3083
buck@solidstatecamera.com

James T. Alcivar
Tel: 480-816-0793
jim@solidstatecamera.com

Return To Contact Page